Company: Martina Škodová, ID 70071446, Hrachovice 40, Mírová pod Kozákovem, 51101, e-mail email@example.com, telephone +420 608 344 430.
This Policy describes how we handle personal data of individuals in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council, the General Data Protection Regulation, also known as the GDPR (we will use the abbreviation “GDPR” hereafter).
What personal data do we process and why?
Through the contact form, you provide us with your following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
We use the above mentioned personal data exclusively for contacting you back. Such processing can be considered our legitimate interest according to the European Regulation (GDPR). We do not pass on personal data to anyone or use it for any purpose other than contacting you directly. We will keep personal data for a maximum of 3 years.
If you stay with us, then sooner or later we will process your other personal information, including outside of the www.chalupa-ceskyraj.cz website. This information will be used for invoicing, guest records as entries in the accommodation book for the billing of holiday fees to the municipality of Mírová pod Kozákov. We never give this information to anyone and we do not use it for advertising purposes. We keep the data for the purpose of documentation for tax departments within the legal time limit.
We cannot provide all services ourselves, so we use the services of other companies who help us process this data.
We are only assisted in providing services by these companies who have provided us with sufficient guarantees that they process personal data according to the same principles that we follow in the European Union. We can provide you with detailed information about the process on request (via the contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Request an explanation by email to email@example.com,
- Object to processing for legitimate interest purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request, by email to email@example.com, that we provide you with information about the extent or manner in which we process your personal data, and we will provide you with such information within a reasonable period of time (up to a maximum of 30 days).
- Request erasure of any personal data we process about you.
- Request that we provide you with all the personal data we process about you.
- You also have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority (www.uoou.cz) directly with any queries relating to data protection.
Other data protection provisions
We do not process children’s personal data or special categories of personal data, so-called sensitive personal data as defined in the Article 9 of GDPR law.
We will always make effort to prevent unauthorised processing of personal data by others, however, we are not liable to the user or other data subjects for damage caused by unauthorised processing of personal data by a third party.
During the processing of personal data, we take care to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. Our systems use state-of-the-art security algorithms and are regularly backed up, however, if we become aware of a security risk associated with personal data, we will notify you by email without undue delay.
We commit to provide the user with assistance and legal assistance in recovering compensation from the responsible data processors in the event of a personal data leak or other event that leads to a loss. However, the company itself is not liable for the misconduct of the processors it has appointed.
Personal data will be processed in electronic form in a non-automated manner. Anonymised personal data may also be processed in an automated manner. Data subjects will not be subject to individual automated decisions as defined in the Article 22 of GDPR law.
All private-legal relationships arising on the basis of or in connection with the processing of personal data are subject to the law of the Czech Republic, regardless of where the access to the data was made. The Czech courts are competent to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the user and the company and will apply Czech law.
www.chalupa-ceskyraj.cz operated by Martina Škodová.
What are cookies
What are the different types of cookies
- Cookies are divided according to the period of time for which they are stored into long-term and short-term cookies. They are further divided into cookies stored by the website itself (first-party cookies) and third-party cookies used for third-party applications and services, according to the party that uses the cookies.
- Short-term cookies are deleted from your browser after you close it. Long-term ones are stored in your browser. They are deleted after a certain period of time, depending on your browser settings.
- First party cookies, are created and stored by the website itself and may be necessary for the functioning of that site or parts of it. They are linked to a specific domain of the website operator. They are both short-term and long-term. Third party cookies are linked to third party websites. They are a functional tool usually used for targeted advertising.
What cookies we use
We may place some or all of the cookies described below on your browser. You can view and manage the cookies stored in your browser (mobile browsers may not offer this option).
- Technical cookies – these are short-lived cookies created by us to ensure that the functional elements of the website work properly.
- Google Analytics – this is a third party analytics tool that creates long-term cookies. This tool is used on a large number of websites and is used to obtain statistical data and optimise the functioning of the website.
- Google (doubleclick.net, gstatic.com) – analysis of accesses to our website through advertisements. Learn more.
- Facebook pixel – designed to analyze accesses to our website through sponsored posts and ads from Facebook. Learn more.
Cookies for advertising purposes
You can find more information about individual browsers here: